Make your favorite mouthpiece an even better fit by modifying it to suit your needs!
This is a modification service only. For this service, you must send us a mouthpiece you already own.
- Select your mouthpiece type from the Modify My Piece section.
- Purchase the modifications you'd like to have done.
- DOWNLOAD and PRINT the instruction sheet with shipping label from Your Account Information page after you place your order.
- Clearly add your order number to your shipping label and cut the label out.
- Securely package your mouthpiece. See example photos below. Shipping Tip: We highly recommend having your package insured. Use Priority Mail from the USPS to receive a free box that includes up to $50 of insurance.
- Send your mouthpiece to us for modifications!
- You'll receive an email from us once we have your mouthpiece and another once it's on its way back to you with a tracking number. Check on the status of your order any time by logging in to your account and selecting your order from the Account Information page.
Important Information: DO NOT send us your one-of-a-kind, irreplaceable mouthpiece. Accidents happen - especially when using industrial machinery. If your mouthpieces is damaged during the modification process we will replace it with a mouthpiece of like model and wear.
You are purchasing the modification service only- not the mouthpiece.
Please make us aware of any previous modifications that have been done to your mouthpiece.
The shipping charges are for shipping your mouthpiece back to you. It is your responsibility to get your mouthpiece to us.
When will my mouthpiece be shipped back to me? The time estimate at the top when selecting the desired service(s) reflects the time it takes for that modification to be completed after it has arrived to us.
Mouthpieces should be in like-new condition with minimal scratches, nicks, or dings. Remember: gold plating won't "fill in the cracks." Click Here for examples and view the key below.
- Yes! This mouthpiece is in pristine condition. We can perform any modifications we offer.
- Maybe? This mouthpiece appears to have some nicks on the rim. You could send us some pictures of your mouthpiece and we'll let you know for sure if we can modify your piece.
- Nope. Sorry, but this mouthpiece is just too badly damaged to modify (and honestly not really worth it). We suggest buying a new mouthpiece to modify.
If you have any questions about your mouthpiece please Contact Us.
Once we have received your mouthpiece we may deem it to be unfit for certain or all modifications. This may be because of wear-and-tear of the mouthpiece or because previous work on the mouthpiece hinder further modifications. If this is the case, we will return your mouthpiece and issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
Modification orders are considered Special Order thus your Credit Card/PayPal account will be charged immediately.
Mouthpiece Express is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
By purchasing this modification service you agree to these terms and conditions.